PLACES TO SEE
Donate to this Website
(OPENS IN NEW WINDOW)
Temples of Karnataka
Places to See in and Around Nanjangud:
There are many places within and around Nanjangud to be seen. Most places within Nanjangud are temples.
Places Near to Nanjangud (with approx distance):
- Heritage and Oldest Railway Bridge (Built across River Kapila). (2km) Mysore Route.
- Lakshmikaantha (Vishnu) Temple in Hedathale Village. (12km) Chamarajanagar Route.
- Santaana (Huchha) Gopala Krishna Temple in Hemmaragala (Hemmargala) Village. (13km) Chamarajanagar Route.
- How to reach Hedathale and Hemmaragala .
- Lakshmikaantha (Vishnu) Temple in Kalale Village. (10km) Gundalpet Route.
- JSS Institution in Suttur Village. (12km) T.Narasipur Route.
Other Places around Nanjangud (with approx journey time):
- Mysore - Kindly vist Mysore Tourism website for more information.
- Confluence of River Kapila (Kabini) with River Cavery at T. Narasipura. (1hr)
- Vaidyanatheshwara, Paathaleshwara and Maruleshwara Temples in Talakad (Near T. Narasipura). (1hr)
- Gaganachukki, Bharachukki and Shimsha Water Falls near to Kollegala. (2hr)
- Temple of Archeological importance at Somanathapura (Near Kollegala). (2hr)
- Gopala Krishna Temple on Himavad Gopalaswamy Hills in Gundalpet Taluk. (1hr)
- Bandipur Reserve Forest in Gundalpet Taluk. (1hr)
- Kabini Reservoir, H. D. Kote Taluk. (2hr)
- Biligiri Ranganatha Hills near Yelandur. (2hr)
- Chikkahole Dam near Chamarajanagar. (4hr)
- Malai Mahadeshwara Hills near Kollegala. (4hr)
- Hogenakal Water Falls near Kollegala. (4hr)
- Ooty Hill Station, Tamil Nadu State. (3hr)
- Madumalai Forests, Tamil Nadu State. (1hr)
- Kalpetta and Waynad, Kerala State. (3hr)
Happy and Safe Journey